Wednesday 24 February 2010

Last week as a GD...

Well it is my last week as a guest designer for ABC Christmas challenge . I have thoroughly enjoyed the challenges and will continue to join in. I then will at least have some Christmas cards at hand.
This week was E for Elf with the added challenge of using green and red.
Here is the card I made called Ooops using a digi stamp I bought from squigglefly and coloured with copics. I love this image.

Materials:
Bo Bunny and cosmo cricket papers
Digi Image - squigglefly
Copics
Glamour dust (on baubles) as well as crackle glaze.


7 comments:

Cathy said...

Fabulous card Jane ... I adore that elf .. he looks a bit of a cheeky chappie!! Gorgeous spotty paper and sparkle.
Thank you for being our guest Designer at ABC Christmas Challenge,
hugs
Cathy xx

Kaz said...

Super image and sooooooooo beautifully coloured! Fab card.
Kaz xx

Annie said...

I love the cute elf image you have on this fun card! and so many gorgeous details.
hugs, annie x

Unknown said...

Ooooo this is gorgeous! Love the elf-how cute is his face! Love the papers too hun:) Hugs, Rowena

Jane said...

Wow!! this is stunning what a wonderful image and gorgeous colours! Thank you so much for your lovely comment last night it really helped to cheer me up, hugs, Jane xxx

Lyzzydee said...

I love this card and I am glad that you have discovered those little green dotty things !!
PS you have nearly a whole year to perfect my next birthday card!!!!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab card and I love the image Jane. I nearly chose this one but changed my mind when I saw you had used it so fabulously. I chose a different one from Sqquigglefly instead. Cathy xxx