Tuesday 16 February 2010

Chickadee love

I love this image from Heather Ellis. To me I can see how much the little girl Loves the newly hatched chick.
I am enering this for 2 challenges, Simon Says Challenge which is Love and ABC Challenge which is O for One paper.

Materials:
Cardstock 4 colours SU and Bazzill
Patterned Paper - no idea. Again I tore the strip off which tells me the make (sorry)
Prisma pencils
Copics (Face , legs and arms)
Miscellaneous ribbon, pin and beads
Buttons - Papertrey
Twilll - Papertrey



4 comments:

Raymonde said...

This card is particularly pretty, you will have to start filming yourself making these, and post them on Youtube, so I can learn, I always love the stitching. You are so clever. Thank you for sharing. xxx

Victoria said...

his si so sweet Jane, I love your LO!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Jane said...

This is lovely....what a cute image!!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Lovely

Thanks for joining us on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x