Wednesday 10 February 2010

D for Decorations...with an added extra of ribbon

Following winning the ABC Christmas Challenge, B for Bells,  (Yahey )I was asked to be a guest designer for D and E challenges.
Here is my card (sorry for the poor quality of the picture but the light around here has been rubbish) for the D for Decorations challenge  which for an extra challenge  asked for  ribbon.

I mounted the digital image by Mo Manning which is coloured with Prisma pencils onto corregated card. I machined around the edges, added beads to the tree and lots of glimmer mist, and stickles , which you can't really see. I covered the cardboard Joy  with more stickles then added ribbon.



4 comments:

Helen said...

This is so cute Jane! I love the image...asn the beads on the tree look fab!
Thanks for being our guest designer this week! :0)
Helen x

Lou Lingwood said...

Jane, I do so love your blog and cards - they are fab Lou :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab image Jane it is oh so cute. Fantastic layout and colouring. Congrats on being a guest designer. Cathy xxxx

Anonymous said...

Love this fun card!! Great to have you as our Guest Designer! Samantha ABC Christmas challenge :0)