Thursday, 13 March 2014


I had a lovely crafting weekend away with like minded people. Unfortunately a good friend was unable to come and was sorely missed. I made a variety of cards one of which was another easel card.

For this card I used a Pure Innocence stamp which was paper pieced, its wings were given a sprinkle of glitter. The die cut  butterflies were suspended on wire and again glittered and glossed.

I am going to enter this into Papertake Weekly's  challenge - Bingo  the line I've used is glitter, free and diecut and Stampalot - Pink
Items used :
Melissa Frances Organza Pouf Ribbon in pale pink available from , beaded string, adhesive flat backed pearls, vintage bronze charm painted with paint dabber and gingham ribbon- all available from The Ribbon Girl


Sid said...

Fab card nicer IRL Jane !!

pinky said...

Oh totally gorgeous or what, love the netting too. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.