Wednesday 5 March 2014

Girly card

 

 
I have seemed to lose my card making mojo  so cards are a little lacking from me at the moment however I have a week off work and am going away at the weekend with some fellow crafty girls so thought I would get into practice with this girly card.
 

For this easel card I used an image from one of the  Lilli of the Valleys art pad and their paper. I added glossy accents and glitter. I made a banner and tied it onto florists wire painted with acrylic paint as I did with the bronze vintage frame which I sprinkled with glitter.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

ABC challenge - girly card

Lilli of the Valley Challenge  - Bingo (Lace, Twine and buttons)

Papertake weekly challenge  - anything goes


Items used:
Lilli of the Valley -  paper and image from their art pads
Ribbon Girl - Glossy accents, pink twine, ribbon, lace, pom pom trim, Acrylic ink paint dabber,bronze vintage frame

Jane

7 comments:

Sid said...

Lovely detail, you're back with gusto ! Whoever he is !! lol

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Jane. I love this image and the design and papers are gorgeous as is the banner. Love it.
Hope you are having a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Ribbon Girl said...

Great card jane, we love the washing line of bunting - looks lovely. Mary x

Unknown said...

Hi Jane, what a gorgeous card! Love the bunting and the image is so cute. Great embellishments as well.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Papertake Weekly.

Sarah
(GDT)

Kat W said...

I've just come over to your blog to admire this easel card, stopped a while to browse your other lovely creations and am now your latest follower. All I can say is that if this is you minus mojo then I can't wait to see what you create when it come back!
Hugs, Kat x

Anne said...

Just gorgeous Jane, love how you've used the bunting.

Thanks for joining this month's 'crafty bingo' challenge.

Good luck!

Anne x
Lili of the Valley

Carole Pollard said...

Just fabulous great design glad I've found your blog love and Happy Crafting Carole x