Saturday 25 September 2010

You're a star.......

I made this card   for the Ribbon Girl Blog who are having their first ever challenge to win th emost amazing box of goodies. Honestly if you haven't seen what is up for grabs then please do, you will not be disappointed at all.
I used a rubber stamp from Lilli of theValley. I stamped it onto Neenah cardstock, coloured the image with copics then sponged the edges with chalk ink. Now I have bought a copic air brush system but confess I haven't opened the packaging yet !!!!
The orange paper/card is by Bo Bunny. I coloured the button twine available from The Ribbon Girl shop with a black copic pen to go with th eblack orange and white theme and threaded it through a dotty  button also from the Ribbon Girl.

8 comments:

Sue Jones said...

OOOO He is so Cute

dolcreations said...

Fantastic boy card! I love the colour orange you used for your card! LOVE the image too!

Sally said...

Love this. Works really well with the colour theme.
Hugs Sally xxx

Ribbon Girl said...

Lush!

Ribbon Girl said...

The other ribbon girl says - you haven't even opened your air brush system!!! Your card is great Jane, like the idea of colouring the divine twine - I'm thinking of crocheting some lace edge with it when I get a minute - Mary

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet jane...hugs kath xxx

Valerie said...

I LOVE this card Jane xxx

Linda said...

Hi Jane I love your card it is a nice and simple lay out and the colours are beautiful love Linda