Sunday 26 September 2010

Pretty in Pink

I am entering this card into the current Caardvarks Challenge which is all about being clean and simple.

The image is a digi image called Baby Olivia from Lori Boyd. I coloured little Olivia with copics and threaded bakers twine  ,which can be bought from  the Ribbon Girl , from the back of her bow and tied it to make another bow. The image was cut out and mounted onto black card (this is something Lori does herself so thought I would have a go). This was mounted onto white card which I machine stitched and ran through the cuttlebug.
The rub on is by Melissa Frances.

4 comments:

Cath x said...

Awww isn't she gorgeous Jane!

dolcreations said...

Your card is super adorable Jane! I love your work!!!!!

Valerie said...

How cute is this!! I love your cards too Jane xxx

Lyzzydee said...

Oh very lovely!!!!