Tuesday 12 February 2008

and off to bed.......



It has been a long and tiring day at the office. it seemed to be one of those days from the beginning were everyone seemed to want a little piece of you. Now I know I am spreading outwards there still seemed as though there wasn't enough of me to go around.




Never mind I came home and had a scrummy chicken kiev (yep I've spread a little bit more after eating it) then relaxed by making a card. Unfortunately it was too late to take a photo(no light not that makes any difference with me as I take complete and utter crap photo's but have heard others saying you need good light so there you go) so I shall leave you with another one I made at the weekend.


Thanks from the lovely Dawn , one of my team mates on UKS http://www.tartanstamper.blogspot.com/ who kindly sent me (amongst other things) a fab Stamping up punch and a set of little round stamps otherwise I couldn't have made it. Cheers Dawn your a doll xxx

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Lovely card Jane,I like that punch.

Ypur breath will be all garlicy, my youngest son calls it green chicken he loves Chicken Kiev.

Anne said...

Hi Jane, Great blog and lovely cards. MMM Chicken kiev - scrummy!

Well done.