Tuesday 20 March 2012

Bingo :)


Over at papertake weekly they are having a good old game of Bingo.  I have chosen the following line for my game - Buttons, ribbon  and Gems

I made this card this weekend whilst away with some rather talented ladies x I dont know the name of the card but Jan taught us all how to make one, it was lovely to see all the different styles we made. I decided to pop a digi image from Heather Ellis onto it layered onto some wonderful gem paper (again no idea what you call it) that Andrea kindly bought me ( I love it its so glittery and shiny ), seam binding and striped button from the Ribbon Girl and gems onto a teeny tag die cut


3 comments:

Sid said...

Beautiful !! I'm now a lady you know !!

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the design also. Hugs Michele x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Oooh, this is absolutely fabulous, I like it a lot, the gem paper is just wonderful.

Sounds like you had a great crafty weekend!

Love
Maarit