Tuesday 24 May 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge # 51 Manly Men

The challenge for this week over at Tiddly Inks is - Manly Men! With Father's Day coming up next month TI were inspired to have this challenge to celebrate the men in our lives. It can be a Father, Brother, Husband, Uncle, Grandfather, Cousin, Friend, Neighbor, Teacher...any man who is special to you and yours!!

 Here I used a new release Grog the caveman. I flipped him over in Photoshop so that he was facing the way I wanted :) See thats what I love about digi images :)  The button twine is from the Ribbon Girl and beads from the collection thrown in my drawer .

There are SO many fabulous images in the shop in the Inky Boys section that are just perfect for that special someone! And there are some new and adorable images and fabulous papers in the What's New section as well


Just upload your creation using the Inlinkz tool  on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog by next Monday. As always, please use only a Tiddly Inks image or a Stamping Bella rubber stamp. =)


16 comments:

Louise said...

Brilliant love it so perfect for a man.
Louise xx

Sid said...

Fab card Jane !!

Loopylou. said...

morning jane!!! awesome card hun!! love it!! the papers are cool but the letters are just fab hugs Lou xxx

web design outsource said...

Gorgeous card!!! I just love this card.. This man is looking nice in this cute dress. I love the colors and the stitching work. Thanks for this great post.

Jen Shults said...

Oooh i love this bold layout and your fantastic use of chipboard! This looks great!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh Jane...your coloring is fantastic and the layout of your card is again amazing...the stitching and the colors phenomenal - love the addition of the beads too!!
hugs,
M

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Jane this is Grog is GORG! Great colouring job. The twine with beads is so fab, I will have to borrow that idea. And I love the chipboard sentiment, it gave me a giggle. I LOVE it - I would beat my chest and shout it out, but that might be taking it a bit too far ;D

Larissa said...

Wow Jane your card really rocks! Love the beads and all the stitching.

Hugs,
Larissa

Unknown said...

*LOL* This is amazing!! Such a stunning card! But i just LOVE that image, gave me a big smile!!! Have a great day! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Ahhh, he is soo cute like this. :) I love the whole card! :) Great colors.

mycardz said...

Wow, your card is soooooo awesome! I love everything about it - especially the layout and your coloring! Love this new images too! hugz, Mary

Anonymous said...

Jane, this is awesome!! Love the sentiment too - PERFECT!!!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Perfect! Grog looks great on your fab card! I am loving all that hairiness he has going on...lol! Great coloring! Hugz, Cheryl

DonnaMundinger said...

Too cute! Perfect sentiment for the image. YOU rock! xxD

Renee said...

Absolutely brilliant!! Love the image, your colouring, the card...it is all magnificent!
Hugs
Renee

Unknown said...

Fabulous! Love how you made it into a circle!