Saturday 12 June 2010

Relax

Hopefully this is something I shall be doing this weekend, well thats after food shopping, cleaning, washing ironing, cooking  :) First of all I would like to say a bif thank you to Jeanie for picking the card I made in my previous post as one of her top three, hence the Krafty Chick logo  to the right :)
Anyway the this card was made by using  a Pure innocence digi image coloured with copics, the paper is by Little yellow bicycle. The letters are Heidi Swapp chipboard alphabet which I have had for ages and just left in the drawer ! The scallop used is by Stamping up.


1 comment:

dolcreations said...

I love your card....that image is too darn cute! That paper that you chose is a perfect match for the image!!! Congratulations on your Kraft challenge win!!!!!