Saturday 16 January 2010

ABC Christmas Challenge


Jingle Bells........ The challenge this week on ABC Christmas challenge was to use bells and glitter. For most of the card I used items that I got in a kit to make a Christmas journal. I know I wouldnt use it for that so started to use it for other ideas .I dug out an old stamp that I had and coloured it with distress ink refills, threaded a bell onto the snowmans hat and sprinkled a little glitter on the ground.




Paper - My Minds Eye
Stamp - Rubber Stampede - Snowman
Buttons from stash
Glitter from stash
Bell from stash

7 comments:

Cath x said...

Thats gorgeous Jane. You colour so well!

Lyzzydee said...

Lovely !! very 'fective as always!!

Anonymous said...

Oh cool card! love the snowman hes a cutie! love hte bell and the glitter too! Thanks for joining us on
ABC challenge Samantha :0)

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous card - Love the layout and such a cute snowman :)

Carol x

Brenda said...

Beautiful card congratulations on your win!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning the B challenge and Simon says stamp prize and we look forward to working with you on your GD spot :0)
hugs Samantha ABC Christmas challenge :)