Sunday, 20 September 2009

Just Magnolia

Click to make the image larger

Card I made for the Just Magnolia challenge - a sketch by Bev

Unfortunately I cannot remember what paper I used - I did have it written down but Hubby has had a splurge with the cleaning and I think its on the way to the landfill site !

Anyway apart from the unnamed patterned paper I used flowers from stash which I have glittered and the gorgeous magnolia stamp from the Autumn 09 collection. I have coloured it with distress inks. I cannot remember the colours as i mix and matched to try and match the same colour of the paper.

5 comments:

dolcreations said...

Jane I just love this card. You even did some stitching which is just awesome and just finishes it off beautifully! I just received my fall line from Magnolia, now seeing your card I can't wait to colour them all up!
Have a great day,
Christine

Jenny said...

Deine Kate gefällt mir.Die Farben,die Gestaltung,wirklich toll.

lyzzydee said...

Brilliant as per usual!!

Nikki said...

Sooooo beautiful Jane, I love the way you coloured you image & she looks so cute just sitting inside that mat xxx

Bev said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Love the adorable image and the fabulous choice of papers. Thanks so much for joining us this week. Bev x