Wednesday 6 July 2011

A stitch in time...


If there is something that I always make sure I include on my cards is machine stitching. I have tried to go without but never feel that my card is finished if i do. Any way this week over at  Paper Sundaes  and
Simon Says their challenge is asking for stitching , real or faux. So I made this card and am entering it into these challenges. As you will see there is plenty of machine stitching.

The image is  by Heather Ellis, coloured with copics, the seam binding from the Ribbon Girl

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a stunning card!! Love the sweet 6 pretty details, the adorable image..and your sewing!! Wow!! I can pull a straight line if my life depends on it!!! *lol* Hugs & Sunshine!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jane :-) I love this image and the papers, sewing and colours are fab, the corrugated panel is a lovely idea too !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Jenny said...

Such a pretty card. The combination of colours you have used look fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Sundaes this week and thank goodness for that sewing machine.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

love those Pure Innocence girls!! Jane this card is fabulously shabby chic! love that painted cardboard!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

dolcreations said...

Jane, I know I always say this, but your cards are so pretty! It brings out the little girl in us all. I absolutely love the ribbon and the paper and the image!!!! So dainty!

Jo said...

Gorgeous card! I love the image against the corrugated card - looks so pretty :D

jo xx

Marcea said...

What a gorgeous creation full of pretty details. Great stitching too :o)
Thanks for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week
xxx