Thursday 21 July 2011

Presents ?

I have been taking things slowly the past week  due to various of reasons and think that my mojo has disappeared with my energy levels !! Never mind DH has bought me a big bottle of original lucozade, thats bound to give me a zap of energy , well it used to when I was a little girl many moons ago :)
 I made this card using a digi image from Tiddly Inks and am going to enter it into Papertake weekly challenge , Getting Cute and ABC challenge which is Y for yesterday, I chose to follow  the challenge on 6th April R is for Ribbon.

 I never seem to be up to date as to what challenge blogs there out there, I am sure I am the only one as lots of people seem to enter lots of challenges.



6 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

I see NO loss of mojo here!! Gorgeous colors and papers! The stitching is diving and I LOVE how you colored Annie!!!!! Beautiful!
hugs,
M

Louise said...

Beautiful card love it all.
Louise xx

CraftyMomOf3 said...

LOVE LOVE that textures heart background Jane!! Those flowers are gorgeous and I love the shine you've added to Annie's polka dots!!

Beautiful!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Jane, this is fabulous! what do you mean, lacking mojo? This is mojo in spades! I love it! xxD

Delphine said...

Absolutely gorgeous and super cute, Jane!!! I love your card! Sending you lots of hugs:-) Delphine xx

Renee said...

awwwwww this is sooooo sweet! Love it to bits, and the colours are just gorgeous!!!