Saturday 23 January 2010

DDC ~35


A card I made for the Double Dutch challenge. This is the first time I have played the DD but as soon as I saw the challenge I knew exactly what card I wanted to make.
I took delivery  of some prisma pencils earlier in the week but before I could use them I had to wait for the sansodor to arrive....it was a very quick delivery but you know what its like when you are waiting to use something new it seemed like forever....... This is the second image I have coloured with the Prismas so still very early stages in learning how to use them.
Anyhow back to the card I used a dimital image by Heather Ellis from the little innocent range ( I love them and must thank my friend Andrea for pointing me in their direction). I coloured it with prismas , which I also love, added some flower soft for the snow. The text I painted chipboard then covered in glitter. Hope it looks 'cold' enough for the challenge.




Ingredients:
Cardstock - Papertrey Kraft and SU Sagr Shadow
PP - Cosmo Cricket
Miscellaneous - Button papertrey, string, papertrey,

1 comment:

dolcreations said...

I a so excited for you getting Prismas! I love my prismas too! I just can't enough of their colours! I need to add to my growing stash! You have done such a great job with them! They are so soft and pretty the colours that you used! Love the Brr...on the card! Great idea.