Monday 8 October 2012

Boy cards over at The Ribbon Girl

I'm late posting this. I have been away for the weekend with some lovely ladies including the delectable Andrea from the Ribbon Girl so hopefully she and Mary will forgive me.
This months Card challenge is to make a boy card



For this card I used cotton twill tape, soft hessian mesh, polka dot button, button twine, charm, top stitch thread all available from The Ribbon Girl. I hope you will take time out to join in with the challenge. As always Mary and Andrea have two fab prizes  £10 to spend at The Ribbon Girl and £10 from Lili of the Valley.

Jane

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous that little man in his dinosaur suit is just so cute
Love it :)
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Just brilliant, love all the texture!
Helen x

Andrea said...

Never been called delectable before!