Monday 13 February 2012

Entwined

This week over at Cupcake craft  we would like you to use twine on your projects.
Again we have two fab sponsors firstly
The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop
Prize; 50m of Divine Bakers Twine
and secondly the
Stamp Fairy
Prize; $10 Gift Certificate

Now for something a little different from me . I have knitted a little chick, this is only part of the project (I dont want to reveal it all as the person I have made it for may be looking and I dont want to spoil the surprise) and added a little bow made from twine.

The challenge will run from Monday 6.00am till Sunday 8.00pm

To enter, post your creation on your Blog ensuring you link back to Cupcake in your post. Add your post URL (not your Blogs generic URL) in InLinkz with your name
I do hope you will join us ......


Twine - The ribbon Girl

Pattern - Alan Dart

11 comments:

Loopylou. said...

awwww omg Jane!! how super cute is this little guy?!!!! i love him to bits!!! love how you used your twine too!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Sid said...

Love the duck Jane, bring the pattern in March please !

Ribbon Girl said...

Oh it's gorgeous Jane!! cluck, cluck, Mary G x

dolcreations said...

Jane, this is soooo adorable. I would love to make this.....way too cute! I love how you used the twine........Lucky person who gets this!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Awww...what a cutie!!!! Great way of using twine, the one who gets it will be thrilled!! Have a fantastic day! Hugs and sunshine!

Donna said...

Awww too cute Jane, can't wait to see the full reveal, I hope he has some lil friends to play with lol! :) Donna ♥ x

Faye said...

Jane this is adorable! I love that you made a chick. Don't worry, I will act totally surprised when it arrives! ;) BTW, have you changed your profile piccy, you look fab! :) xxx

Liza said...

This is soooo cute Jane and you are so clever too to have knitted it.

Liza x

having a {me} day said...

Oh how cute is this? Would love to see the finished project once revealed. keeleyxx

Shelly said...

Hi Jane... oh how adorable is he? What a fab way of interpreting my twine challenge, Shelly x

Louise said...

Awww now this is so cute
Hugs louise xx