Tuesday 27 September 2011

Acrylic challenge over at Tiddly Inks

Thats right  use clear acrylic anywhere on your creation (think clear acrylic card, acrylic albums, even shrinky dinks count!



Why not pop over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog to see the fab creations the team have made .
For my card I used Little Bugg http://www.tiddlyinks.com/products/Little-Bugg.html left it uncoloured then printed off the sentiment onto acetate and layered it on top.
The heart pin and button twine are from the Ribbon Girl. The ribbon and beads are form my own stash x

10 comments:

Loopylou. said...

morning jane!!

omg!!!! that is just way too cute hun!! and i love the ribbon and heart pin.
hugs Lou xxx

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Super sweet and cute Jane!! Love the colors!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Larissa said...

Very cute Jane!

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous card, fab embellishments
Lindsay xx

Shelly said...

what a fabulous card Jane... I love what you've done with the acetate! And the twine bow, GORGEOUS! Shelly x

mfc.melissamade2 said...

I love that paper and those pins - so cute!
Hugs,
M

Unknown said...

Oh cute, love how you did this! A great project for sure!

Renee said...

What a cool idea. I love the paper and ribbon and those pins are so cute!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

I have never tried printing on acetate. Now I HAVE to give it a go. Your card is so sweet, love you little love bug.

Jen Shults said...

This is just adorable! I love the clear overlay over the black and white stamp!