Saturday 16 April 2011

Its all about Lori x

You've gotta love the digi images from By Lori Designs

From an old image  below


To new ones just released 



I love them all.

For this card I used up scrap papers and card all  popped onto Kraft card. I coloured my mouse ballerina with copics added a little bow from seam binding  and rub ons from Melissa Frances. To top it off I added a little splattering of glamour dust for a little sparkle.

Seam binding can be bought from The Ribbon Girl.

I am entering this card into Simon Says Challenge  and Thats Kraft Thursday #50 challenge

7 comments:

LORi said...

Love love LOVE this my talented friend!!! Thank you bunches!!! Hugs!!!

Sid said...

Fab mousey card...... love the image and the card !!

dolcreations said...

Oh I just adore this card! Love the little ballerina! Coloured perfectly!

Steph said...

Such a sweet card!!! Love the sentiment!

Ribbon Girl said...

This is gorgeous :)

Ribbon Girl said...

That was me by the way ^^, Andrea x

The Spotted Chick said...

Oh Jane, I SO agree! Lori's images are just ADORABLE! Love the little sparkles in the background and that rose is just GOR-JUSS! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}