Friday 28 January 2011

Double blog hop

 A DOUBLE BLOG HOP!!! That’s right, Baby Bud Designs and By LORi Designs have teamed up to bring you a big ol' blog hop! Designers  from each design team are showcasing some pretty adorable images.
Today you’ll find a ton of inspiration and of course a hop isn’t a hop without some prizes right? So be sure to leave comments on every stop!
So sit back, relax and enjoy the  creations that both of these wonderful Design Teams have created for you! I am sure you won’t be disappointed!


For my card I used Digi BLD Happy Birthday Annie coloured it with copics. The patterned paper is by Daisy D and October Afternoon all finished off with some wonderful lace from the Ribbon Girl.

Your next stop is Lisa I hope you enjoy looking at everyones creations, I certainly can't wait to see what everyone has made.
If you get lost along the way the whole list will be posted at each of the Main blogs! Have fun and thanks for joining us today!
BY LORi Designs Blog
Baby Bud Blog
ANDREA
CALYPSO
ANGELA
ILDIKO
ARIELLE
JENN
HANNAH
JENNETTE
JACQUIE
KERRY
JANE Thats me x
LISA
JAYNE
MARGIE
JENNIFER
MARIA
LINDA
TAMMYLEE
MERCY
TANYA
SHERI
STEPHANIE
SHERRYANN
SILVIA
DEBBIE
KRISTA
LORI



25 comments:

Tammylee said...

Your card is so cute! What a fun blog hop!

Tammylee

Maria Matter said...

oh I love the wee banner, what a wonderful card Jane!!! lots of fun elements here! great job!
hugs

Stephanie said...

Loving this new image, you have colored her so nice...
Hugs!

Lori said...

The banner and the ticket really make your card unique....great job!

Unknown said...

OMG, jane...this is so flippin' cute! love your coloring!

dolcreations said...

What an adorable card Jane! I just love that image....and that cute lace along the side...ADORABLE!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Jane-
This is gorgeous....I love everyting aboit the card, the flags, twine, lace, stitching and your colored image.

Calypso

Angèle said...

Me too Jane! All your cards are gorgeous...i love this blog hop!

Have a nice weekend, Angèle

Natalie said...

What an adorable card, I love all your special touches! CUTE!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card and the benner is fab
hugs
Ildiko

Linda said...

Oh Jane i love this the flags, lace, ticket and your coloring are all wonderful.
Hugs,
Linda

faithnme said...

Ohh so very very cute.. I love the banners and your color choice. Awesome

Hugs

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

awesome! i love the banner

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

awesome! i love the banner

Tammy Miller said...

Adorable love everything about your card!

Silvia said...

Such an adorable card. Love the little banner and that lace is just gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love the poka dot banner and the love ticket...really makes the card!

Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com
BBD DT

BrossArtAddiction said...

Oh I so love this! I'm so admiring those banner I've been seeing in blog land! Love the layout of your card too! Happily hopping!! :D

xx Tracey xx

Pat said...

Wow...great card! I love all the details, from the lace to the banner and the ticket.

Marcy said...

Your card is just adorable. Your coloring is wonderful. Love this hop!

Lynne in NI said...

Isn't she a cutie! Beautifully coloured and I love how you used your lace too!

CCC said...

Love the touch of lace that dresses the card. Sweet design.

Billie A said...

Very very cute I am loving these little images I'm seeing. Great card.

Nancy in Iowa said...

This is one of the best cards EVER! Love how you combined all the dots - her skirt, the bunting, the backbround, the brads! I need to get busy and BUNT - you've inspired me to JUST DO IT! Thank you.
The parellel of the bunting with the picture corners - great subtle match up!

Brook said...

Oh, I just LOVE your card. The lace on the side and the banner at the top...perfect!!!