Tuesday 31 August 2010

Oh to be a princess

Well its been a long time since I have posted, I blame it on watching Big Brother and completing a marathon card making session for  someone who is getting married next year.

This card was made using another of Lori Boyds digital images. If you have never seen her images go and have a look you will be in for one lovely surprise x I love that you can make them as big or as small as you want.  I coloured the image with copics and added the dots on her nightgown with a white gel pen. I added glitter to her cute bunny slippers.

I used the large scallop die from My Favourite Things to cut out 2 lots of scallops from 2 different patterend papers. The twine is from The ribbon Girl.


5 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh goodness! She is adorable :)

LORi said...

Soooooo CUTE Jone...I love your card! Sweet bunnies!!!

Hugs - LORi

dolcreations said...

This is sooooo cute! I love how you made it open...adorable! The image is so cute and those glittered slippers...oh to be a princess!!!!! Beautifully done!

Sue Jones said...

She is adorable and i love her bunny slippers!

Lyzzydee said...

Your cards are so beautiful, they always inspire me.