Sunday 11 July 2010

Sweetheart

I have had a week off work relaxing, making cards and watching big brother on live stream. The weather has been beautiful although too hot to do an awful lot around the house. My craft room is south facing so has been boiling, despite the heat I managed to colour a few images.

One of my favourite colour combinations is blue and red and  I love checks almost as much as dots and this card makes me happy. I hand cut a heart from checquered (sp) paper (not sure of the make) and machine stitched around the edge then popped on a digital image from the Little Innocent range coloured with copics.
The sentiment is by Melissa Francis.


4 comments:

dolcreations said...

I have to agree with you...red and blue are a beautiful colour combo...especially when you add in some gingham paper! I love how you did the heart and then placed your image on top! Great card!

Andrea said...

Oh Jane she is gorgeous :)

Boo said...

OMG How cute - what a little poppet - I could almost weep - she looks so vulnerable. How on earth can one become so involved in illustrations and digi images is beyond me! Great card though my darling - you are so talented. How you getting live stream then - secret please? :D

Twin-Katis-PaperScrapworld said...

this is so nice!!

hugs kati