Monday 12 April 2010

another cosmic wonder...

Ok not so much of a wonder as the title suggests but a card with a purple alien which is a bit cosmic. Again this image was from Pollycrafts , it is a digi image coloured with copics. I mounted the image on a hand cut star made of corregated card then mounted on two layers of cardstock. The patterned paper is basic grey which was all forgotten at the bottom of my pile of patterned paper. The jewels in the sky are dew drops which I have also have had for ages lurking in one of my drawers. TFL
 


4 comments:

Timcso said...

Cute card! Love the drops, the image and the colours!:)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!

Hugs, Tímea

Marja said...

Cute! So those things are called Dew Drops! I got some as a freebie when I ordered from somewhere and had no idea what they were :)

Joey said...

Hi Jane

I absolutely Love this! gorgeous colourwork, love the edging and those glass pebbles finish it off perfectly.

Joey.x

Cath x said...

Love him in purple!